Carbon fibre: Titanium (as pictured) – recommended for sun/heat-reflective properties.
Other colours available; please inquire.
- Highest level of autoclave carbon fibre construction (used for fighter jets!)
- Inverted ribs for superb crush resistance.
- Balanced/equal suspension of the instrument body from above and below – no strings touched
- Stainless steel marine grade locks ( x5x and hinges (x3).
- Suspended/hung bows (x2) with no hairs touched.
- Unbreakable, velcro-mounted shock absorbing stabilising feet
- Plenty of space around the scroll and pegs
- Detachable shock absorbing wheels ( remove in seconds)
- Music pocket
- Back straps that popper out of the way when wheeling and around public transport holding bars etc.
- Padded leather handles angled to match natural angle of the relaxed arm/hand.
- Rigid, non-flexible perimeter when the case is open that makes it especially easy to close and lock up.
- Velcro-mounted light-reflective strip around neck of case
- String and rosin bags
- Exposed carbon fibre inside to reduce weight ( no linings)
- Shoulder strap positions are extremely comfortable – secured from separate D rings behind the shoulder…. No need for any heavy additional system to solve discomfort/ pull on the neck etc.
- Unparalleled protection for instrument and bows from crush resistant shell with shock absorbing interior.
- Fully adjustable for bows and instrument.
Carbon shell – 6lbs
Stainless steel fittings – 1lb
Internal blocking and cushioning – 1lb.
Total weight 8 lbs.
Width at hips: 52cm
Width of Head : 25 cm
Deepest point : 31cm